Monday, February 8, 2010

Heart #7

 "The  greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."      Anonymous

 (Stamped image, colored and mounted on a small canvas)

Yes, the Saints win!  No I didn't watch ... I like football but I'm not into all the crazy Super Bowl  hype.  And the fact that our team was not a part of this makes it even more reason not to make a big deal out of this.  BUT, I was so glad to hear that the Saints did win.

I had plans to get some things started today but must admit that I didn't accomplish much at all.  Don't we all need days like that?

We went out the hung the curtains that I made and have to admit they look very nice.  It made a huge difference in the way the room looks now.  Forgot the camera, so I can't share photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment