Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hearts


January is gone and February is here.  I had an idea to share something related to "hearts" for the first fourteen days of February, ending with a Valentine wish to you.  I'm one day behind.

Truthfully, this is an idea I had for a while, but I've been so busy with a number of things that nothing is prepared.  So my plan is to come up with some idea each day and I'll surprise you and myself.

The first "heart" is the front of one of the cards that I had made for Beacon Adhesive display at CHA.
One of my favorite things to do is combine materials.  Felt was die-cut using a Sizzix Big Shot and dies, along with card stock for the inside of the card.  The little crocheted heart is leftover from a project I did last year for Valentine's Day.  The ribbon and button are from my stash of embellishments.  Simple materials, put together in a simple way too say
"I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment