Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy HEART Day!

"There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo.  It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me."
     -Gretchen Kemp
It's February 14th, the day that "Love" is celebrated each year.  I will be without my special love this year, the first time in 46 years.  I do miss you Michael.  There hasn't been a day that I haven't said your name or thought about you.  My heart may be sad but it still holds you very, very close.  I think about years past and when we were young and how our lives together continued to change and grow.  Life was not always simple and easy, but we faced it together.  Made me think of a old song by the Beatles, but this version is sung by Emmylou Harris and it reminds me of you - "Here, There & Everywhere"
Hearts, hearts ... I love hearts!  I thought it would be a good time to share with you one of my Pinterest pinboards.  It is titled "Heartful" and it shows my favorite shape in many, many forms.
Heartful pinboard

"The life and love we create is the life and love we live."
      - Leo Buscaglia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Madeline- so sorry for your loss though...

    ReplyDelete